Ardrose Bed & Breakfast Dundalk Town Centre, Teresa your host will guarantee you a warm welcome, exceptional service, quality food and accommodation to high standards. Our recently opened beautiful Victorian house is in the centre of Dundalk and within walking distance of shops, cafes/restaurants and traditional Irish bars. Ideally located 80 km from Dublin city and 80 km from Belfast city. The train station is a two minute walk and the bus stop for Dublin is also a two minute walk. We are located opposite the Friary Church at the top of Anne Street at the roundabout connecting the Carrickmacross and Ardee roads and beside the Tesco Superstore.
Rooms are provided with:
- Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Desk and lamp
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Free WiFi in all areas of house
- Car Parking
- Seated Outdoor Area and smoking area
We will be happy to provide our visitors with information on Dundalk.
In our elegant spacious Dining Room we serve delicious home cooked full breakfasts, or choose from our varied menu, from 7.30 am to 10.00 am. We provide continental breakfast for early departures. We serve only locally sourced fresh produce including free range eggs, organic honey and home made preserves when available, freshly brewed ground coffee and a selection of teas.
Ardrose B&B is centrally located and is walking distance to:
- Oriel Centre/Old Gaol/Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Eireann. www.orielcentre.ie
- Dundalk Football Club/Oriel Park
- Marshes Shopping Centre - Dunnes Stores. www.marshesshopping.com
- An Táin Theatre. www.antain.ie
- Museum and Library
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Dundalk Grammer School
- Tennis Club.
- Dundalk Institute of Technology DKIT - 1.9 km. www.dkit.ie
- The Spirit Store - 3 km. www.spiritstore.ie
- Horse & Greyhound Racing Track 3.6 km. www.dundalkstadium.com
- Retail Park and Omniplex Cinemas - 3 km
- Coes Road Industrial Companies 3.5 km
- Crown Plaza Hotel - 2.7 km
- Ballymascanlon Hotel - 7.8 km